Thursday, July 15, 2010

Interview with 'The Designer'

Who are you, 'The Designer'?
I am a graphic design student. I like design because for me personally, I am a very creative person. I like all sorts of design. Even designing clever phrases, creating things in your mind. I have a lot of ideas, and I feel like design is the way that I show them. It is the way I communicate.

I think that design is universal, it is up to your own interpretation-- you don't learn it, you look at it and it means something to you. You want people to see what you see in the end. You draw them in with 'this isn't so scary, it's familiar.'

What part of the challenge of designing messages interests you?
I think with any design you want to have big ideas, but you have to simplify your ideas in order for people to understand. You have to understand your audience in order to be able to communicate with them.

What do you think you can contribute to our team?
I think I can contribute unique designs. I like to push the envelope, start off crazy and calm down.

Great, any last words for us?
Nope, that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment